Sunday, June 10, 2007

A Chat

If you ever used Yahoo's chat service or any other chat service for that matter, you couldn't miss them . If a survey was conducted they would unanimously be declared the people most hooked to chat technology. The Philippines. One, ermm two, no three characteristics make a Philippine stand out. Unbearable dumbness, extreme lack of vocabulary and unicorn-like horniness. Of course its only the chat populace that I'm referring to.
One of these days I was in a Yahoo chat room and IMing every female screenname I saw. I had a format ready - "Hey, hru, asl?" - in the clipboard and was pasting that into all the windows. It seemed I missed one id though but it didn't miss me. A window with a "Hi" popped up and within a few seconds a friendly "hru". The "asl" ceremony also went fine, notwithstanding the fact that I had started a conversation with a 21/F/Phlpns. After a few introductory remarks, she popped a simple question which was to become the subject of a post in a few days.

Phlpn : So, where are you?

( I was home. I have a PC and was on a chair. It all seemed so obvious that I thought it unnecessary to even answer that question. At least not directly. So I thought I'd have a little fun and said )

Me: In the loo, taking a shit.

Phlpn: Huh?, What do u mean?

Me: Loo. Shit.

Phlpn: What?

Simple deduction. 21/F/Phlpns did not either know what a loo was or what you were supposed to do in it under normal, non-excitable circumstances.

Me: Baby, Loo = Toilet.

Superquick, mega smart, ultrahot Phlpn: Oh, so you are 'masterbating' ?

Me: Uhh, yeah.

Curious Phlpn: And your media?

Me: My what?

Dr. Phlpn : Your media. With what you masterbate? Your weapon.

Me: Oh that. Yeah. My sword you mean?

Eager Phlpn: Yes, yes *deep grin*. What it doing?

Me: Oscillating. Up, up, down, down, Mm, Mm.

Excited Phlpn: You moan?

Me: No, I groan. And cry.

Confused Phlpn: Uh, why cry?

Me: Fun.

She didn't reply.

0 comments:



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.