Thursday, April 20, 2006

It's not been a long time since I last visited blogger. I visited it yesterday. My blogpage. She was just there, sitting pretty, my black beauty, untouched, still holding her cherry intact except for one small instance of violation at the top. Her stats have changed little over time, except for small changes here and there in her profile. "You can see me, but you can't touch" - that's what she seems to scream with every pore of her black skin. So people come , see her in profile, take a peek, sometimes do a boo and run. Just run!
But to the ones who choose to stay back, to suffer, oh, how different she is. A perfect host. Does the welcome, white smiles all around. Smiles which throw away a whole lot of her, or so it seems. Fastidious to some, dapper to some and ugly to some. She accepts all in her vanity, unawares to what the world thinks. "Stay on", she says, "and you might as well have a good time. But hey, thats no guarantee - you can go deeper, discover me and I know you will not touch me - I suck , and you can leave if you want. Theres a lot of doors there in the right. You can choose any and I hope you had a good stay."
Slut in the mind, chaste otherwise. My da'ling, neglected blog!

0 comments:



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.